The nerd and geek community is often considered by society to be misfits and outcasts, those living on the fringes of society, and often a childhood stage to be left behind at adulthood. In reality geeks are the connoisseurs and fanatics of science fiction, fantasy, comics, anime, board games, video games, computers, and all the art and creativity that comes along with these things.
Our mission is to love and to serve the nerd and geek community through the arts.
Our vision is to be a holy sanctuary for geeks, a place where people are accepted for who they are, where they come from, and the fandoms they love. Our organization is built atop a genuine love for nerd and geek culture and we actively contribute to it through arts initiatives. We support a community fostered by love, creativity, compassion, and vulnerability that combines our passion and love for geek culture with a greater purpose and faith.
- We believe that the primary language for nerd and geek culture is art and creativity. Therefore, we seek to make and support active, excellent, and unique contributions to the culture that would aid in producing our vision.
- We believe that it is through the example and teachings of Christ that we achieve a community centered around love, creativity, compassion, and vulnerability.
- We believe that it is through intentional personal relationships and mentorship that this community can be achieved.
- We believe, as Christians looking to be an impact in the community, we want to walk in the footsteps of the missionaries and artists that have gone before us. C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and George MacDonald all made unique and excellent contributions to this geek culture while embodying their faith through it all. By doing likewise and making our own unique and excellent contributions to the community, our voice becomes far more respected and welcomed.
- We believe that nerds and geeks are often the forward thinkers of our society, undeterred by what is perceived as impossible with full belief that it can be, it should be, and will be possible one day. We seek to use that prophetic voice to the betterment of nerd and geek culture and society as a whole.